Six Exciting Ways to Experience Winter
in the Picturesque Shenandoah Valley
1. Scenic winter drives on the beautiful Skyline drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway.
2. Numerous hikes that show you the way to cascading waterfalls and breathtaking vistas with a bounty of wildlife and assorted flora.
3. Enjoy Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello with its lush gardens, scenic vistas and museum with numerous artifacts from Jefferson’s era. Check out our Monticello Tour Package below
4. Saddle Up! Take a scenic horseback ride complete with a saddle bag lunch through a National forest replete with streams and valleys. Check out our Stay & Ride Special below
5 Wine aficionados, beer lovers and cider lovers. We can provide tours of some of the award winning wineries in the Shenandoah Valley well as micro breweries and distilleries. Look at our Wine Tour Special below
6. History buffs, we have places for you to visit. Civil War battlefields, President Wilson’s birthplace and President James Monroe’s Ashlawn home.
Winter Special (valid December 1, 2016 til March 31, 2017
Reserve any room at anytime for two nights and get $50 off the second night’s rate. Stay three nights and get your third night FREE! Enjoy winter in the valley while resting in our warm cozy rooms and enjoying our scrupmtous three course breakfasts. Must mention this special while reserving online or by phone. Not valid with any other specials, packages or gift certificates. VALID THRU March 31, 2017, except February 12-15, 2017.
Spring has Sprung Special (valid April 1 -April 30, 2017)
Visit the Shenandoah Valley and witness Mother Nature’s explosion of colors on Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway. Reserve any room, Sunday thru Thursday, for one night and receive a $15 discount or extend your stay for two nights and take $40 off your two night stay. Cannot be combined with any other discount or special and please mention this special when reserving online or by phone.
Spring into Summer Special – (valid May 1, 2017 thru September 30, 2017)
Reserve any of our comfortably appointed rooms, ANYTIME, for two nights and get $25 off your second night rate, plus tax. You must mention this special when reserving online or by phone. Cannot be combined with any other offers or gift certificates.
To honor our veterans and active duty military, reserve any room for two nights during November, Sunday thru Thursday and get the 2nd night FREE. Please present a military ID. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, package or gift card. You must mention this special when reserving online or by phone
Fall into Fall Special (valid November 1, 2017 thru November 30, 2017)
Reserve any room anytime during November for one night and receive a 10% discount, Stay two nights anytime and take a 15% discount on each room night. All prices are plus tax. You must mention this special when reserving online on by phone. Special cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials.
All Special rates are plus tax.
Belle Hearth Special Tours & Package
Shenandoah Valley Wine Tours
The Shenandoah Valley boasts numerous vineyards and micro breweries all of which have its own distinctive flavor. Take a three hour chauffeured tour of three wineries and/or micro breweries while enjoying the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains. You will be picked up at our front door and during the tour enjoy a picnic lunch at one of the wineries. All of this for only $125 a couple (excluding tasting fees). Wineries to choose from include: Flying Fox, Veritas, Cardinal Point, King Family, Afton Mountain and Barren Ridge. Please allow three day notice for our tour guide. Limit of 6 people.
Summer Valley and Vineyards Package
Enjoy spring in the Shenandoah Valley with a two night stay for two in one of our cozy rooms. Package includes:
- a full three course gourmet breakfast each morning
- chauffeured tour to three of Virginia’s award winning vineyards, craft breweries and/or cideries, including a delicious picnic lunch
- dinner voucher for two (excludes tax, tip and alcohol) at either the Green Leaf Grill restaurant or the Heritage Restaurant and Sports Bar, both are fantastic dining experiences within walking distance of the Belle Hearth
Price: $175, plus room cost. Tax not included
We would appreciate at least a three day notice to insure the wine tour availability. Limit of 6 people for wine tour.
Monticello Tour Package
Explore Monticello , the historic home designed by Thomas Jefferson in Charlottesville, only a 30 minute scenic drive from the Belle Hearth. Jefferson was the third president of the United States and the principle author of the Declaration of Independence. This complete package includes:
- two adult Monticello Neighborhood passes which includes the following:
- The Neighborhood Pass entitles you to the guided House Tour which covers the rooms on Monticello’s first floor and lasts about 30 minutes. This pass also includes access to the grounds on the day of your House Tour
- The Ash Lawn-Highland portion covers the guided House Tour of President Monroe’s “cabin castle” and lasts about 35 minutes and offers a self-guided visit to the grounds, dependency spaces and restored outbuildings.
- At Michie Tavern ca. 1784, you are entitled to a self-guided tour of the oldest section of this Virginia landmark. Interpretations on drinking, lodging and entertainment explore the many facets of 18th century life.
- “Midday Fare” lunch for two at historic Michie Tavern includes drink, tax and desert (apple cobbler), not gratuity
- passes do not expire
Price: $99, plus room cost.
A Hauntingly Good Weekend Package
While enjoying your stay at the Belle Hearth add a thrilling 90 minute lantern-lit history tour of Staunton led by “Ghost of Staunton”paranormal investigators. Also included is a $20 gift certificate to use in any restaurant or shop in downtown Staunton.
We appreciate at least a five day notice in order to insure a reservation for the ghost tour. Reserve this package for $40 per couple, added to your room cost.
Take your Love to new places with Belle Hearth Romantic Getaway Specials
Spend two romantic nights in one of our cozy and romantic king and queen Victorian rooms with fireplace and also receive a $40.00 gift certificate to use for shopping or dinner in Staunton, VA, only 15 minutes away.
In addition, choose from one of the following romantic offerings awaiting you upon your arrival:
- Seasonal Flowers
- A box of Special chocolates
- A bottle of Virginia wine or sparkling cider plus a gourmet breakfast each morning. Two night minimum and an advance deposit is requested. Taxes and gratuities not included Valid anytime!
|Magnolia Suite – $365||Orchid Room – $340|
|Rose Room – $325||Iris Room – $310|
Make it Truly Romantic Add-ons
- 60 minute -$95 / 90 minutes- $120
- 60 minute couples massage – $180
**Please mention this add on when making your reservation or at least 3 days prior to arrival. Massages not available in Iris Room.
Add wine, chocolates and a bouquet of seasonal flowers for only $75 added to your stay
Really impress them with wine and a dozen roses for $85 added to your stay
A bottle of fine Virginia wine and a cheese and fruit tray in room for only $40
Add our Special Wine Lover’s Tour for only $125 per couple. You get a chauffeured drive to three local wineries while enjoying the beautiful vistas of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The tour includes a picnic lunch as well as a chauffered car so you can enjoy the vineyards of your choice listed here: Flying Fox, Barren Ridge, Veritas, Pollack, King Family, Afton Mountain and Cardinal Point. We also do tours of breweries and ciderworks in the area. Please allow us three days notice for the tour. Limited to 6 people.
Add Some Adventure to Your Visit
Enjoy the scenic wonders on horseback with North Mountain Outfitter; 1-866-481-4400
Explore the Valley by Hot Air Balloon- Blue Ridge Balloon Company in Charlottesville; 434-589-6213
See the valley along with some vineyards on horseback with Rebels Run ; 703-623-5243
Enjoy a day of fun on the Shenandoah River, kayaking, canoeing or tubing; Shenandoah River Adventures
Picnic Basket Lunch To Go
Take along our picnic basket packed with a homemade lunch to enjoy while you explore the beauty of Skyline Drive, the Blue Ridge Parkway or hike the trails that surround Sherando Lake. Want to stay close to the inn, then head out to Ridgeview Park, only five minutes away, and walk the short trails, feed the ducks and relax by the river while enjoying your feast.
Your picnic basket will include:
- Two Homemade sandwiches or wraps with ham or turkey OR just veggies, along with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and dressing
- Seasonal fresh fruit with assorted cheeses
- A green salad or pasta salad
- Homemade dessert
- Bottled water and all the utensils you will need
- A blanket, if needed
All this for just $27.00. We do need 24 hour notice please to prepare this feast.
Active Military Discount
$10 discount on any room, anytime. Thanks to our fighting men and women of the past and present. We appreciate all that you have sacrificed.
* Gift Certificates are sold at our regular room rates, unless specified for a specific date within a valid special’s date range.
* Sorry, but Specials cannot be combined with any other special/package or other travel discount offers or gift certificates of any kind.
Note: Packages are slightly higher in May and October